Kostenlose Lipos für Tests während der Sommerferien

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Re: Kostenlose Lipos für Tests während der Sommerferien

Bekommt man nach dem Ausfüllen des Formulars auf der Website noch eine Rückmeldung bzw. eine Bestätigungsmail? Oder erst wenn ihr euch entschieden habt Ende Juni?
      Actros -da wird in Zukunft noch viel passieren-oder auch nicht-wohl eher doch nicht

Schumacher MI4cx
      EX-(B)-Teamfahrer :)

ruhrpottcop schrieb:

Bekommt man nach dem Ausfüllen des Formulars auf der Website noch eine Rückmeldung bzw. eine Bestätigungsmail? Oder erst wenn ihr euch entschieden habt Ende Juni?

It's difficult for me to read German, I could only use Translate Toll . But seems the toll is not very good .
      So ,if you could write English ,it will be great .

ruhrpottcop schrieb:

Ich habe auch nichts erhalten...

@Eric: Get we feedback after sending the blank to you or end of July?

Sorry for my English, it´s not the best, but i hope you can understand it...
      Grüße
      Timo

[size=1]Tamiya TA-05 VDF / Kyosho Ultima RB5 / Kyosho Ultima DB/SC / Kyosho Kelron Ultima I Outlaw ST[/size]

Chrizzl schrieb:

All of you have to register on the Homepage. Then the company decides who will be the testers. I think they release a list after the decision.
      Please feel free to correct me Eric, if i told some fairy tale :D

You are right ,we are collect tester list ,and according to your information ,we will decide the final tester list .
      And will be publish there at the end of this month . And the battery will be sent to tester at the beginning of July .

Hello Eric,

where can I buy the Lipos?

Do You have a German Warehouse?

Best Wishes

Burkhard
      Xray XB4/ XB4 2015
      Durango DEX 410 / 2009 erste Serie
      Kyosho Lazer ZX-5, TF-5 Stallion
      Losi 22, 22-T, XXX-CR, Mini-T, Micro-T
      Asso B5, TC4 Club Racer
      Tamiya TB-03R, TA-04R, F-103, Wild Willy, Super Champ
      Traxxas Slash

We have been received over 100 test request about our 5000mah 40C 2S pack from 5 biggest Germany forums .
      As I told you before , our free sample is limited ,we couldn't promise everyone who PM me could got the sample .
      For 5000mah 40C 2S ,there are only 50pcs free sample . I am sorry to say that from now on we will not think about new test request .
      Really sorry about that ,but it is just the beginning ,in the future ,we will have more and more campaigns.
      From now on ,we will sort out 50 testers from those test request . Hope your name will on that final list .
      Thanks for all of your supports .

Hallo,

Hauptsächlich geht es in den letzten beiden Posts vom Eric darum, dass sich zu viele Leute für den Hardcase Lipo ( über 100 ) angemeldet haben, es aber "nur" 50 Stück zu "verschenken" gibt.
      Allerdings sind wohl noch softcase Lipos vorhanden, für die sich noch nicht genügend Leute beworben haben.
      Die Liste mit den ausgewählten Testern wird am 30. Juni veröffentlicht werden und die Testlipos werden wohl am 15. Juli versendet werden, via DHL.

Eric, sorry for the inconveniece of me writing german, but a fellow member here wanted me or anyone else for that matter to translate what you have stated in your last two posts. Thank you for supporting the whole rc community by doing a product test campaign like this. I am sure everyone appreciates it!
      sincerely, Marvin Bunsch

Hello Eric,

What did you want back from our side after the test period?
      To document all charging/decharging cycles, race results, lap times or so on in comparison with the own battery?
      To publicize the results from the test here in the forum!?! Its the best for your side.

Noch mal in Deutsch

Was willst du von uns nach dem Test haben?
      Sollen alle Lade/Entladecyclen, Rennerfolge, Runden Zeiten zu unseren eigenen Akkus Dokumentiert werden?
      Sollen die Ergebnisse des Tests hier im Forum veröfentlicht werden!?! Das ist am besten für dich.

Best regards
      Alles gute

Thomas
    • big problem

I am sorry to say that we meet a big problem . we got many test request from all of you ,and I notice everybody to go to rc-battery.com/gensace/ fill the blank ,but most of you haven't fill it . We couldn't found your information from our website ,we will treat it as give up the opportunity .
      Many people left the wrong Forum ID , it is very difficult for us to identification you . So it is hard to decide whether send free sample to you . Because we don't know who are you . Forum ID is very important for us .
      I don't know why you don't want to fill that blank ,and don't left real FORUM ID on it . It is bring a big trouble to me . I am sorry to say those people who haven't fill the register on our website and left wrong Forum ID will be lost this chance . :cry:

Hi Eric!

The problem is, that most of the people dont know exactly what you mean with "FORUM ID"!!!!
      Some users ask here in the thread what they have to fill in that field...!!!??

Do you mean the username?? Or nickname?? Or what??

Thats the problem of the confusion...!!

Best regards, Michael.

Auf deutsch: (will explain in german)

Eric hat folgendes Problem:
      Viele Tester haben das Formular ausgefüllt, aber viele haben das Feld "FORUM ID" nicht oder falsch ausgefüllt!!
      Nun hat Eric das Problem das er die Tester, die sich auf dem Formular mit ihrem echten Namen registriert haben,
      nicht dem jeweiligen Forum und dem Usernamen oder Forumnamen zuordnen kann!!
      Alle User die dieses Feld nicht oder falsch ausgefüllt haben, haben somit keine Chance einen Akku zu erhalten...!!

Gruss

Black

WWW.BLACKRACING.DE CAPRICORNRC.DE
      CAPRICORN LAB-C01 - XRAY NT1 2010 - XRAY T3 '10

Serpent835 schrieb:

Hi Eric!

The problem is, that most of the people dont know exactly what you mean with "FORUM ID"!!!!
      Some users ask here in the thread what they have to fill in that field...!!!??

Do you mean the username?? Or nickname?? Or what??

Thats the problem of the confusion...!!

Best regards, Michael.

Auf deutsch: (will explain in german)

Eric hat folgendes Problem:
      Viele Tester haben das Formular ausgefüllt, aber viele haben das Feld "FORUM ID" nicht oder falsch ausgefüllt!!
      Nun hat Eric das Problem das er die Tester, die sich auf dem Formular mit ihrem echten Namen registriert haben,
      nicht dem jeweiligen Forum und dem Usernamen oder Forumnamen zuordnen kann!!
      Alle User die dieses Feld nicht oder falsch ausgefüllt haben, haben somit keine Chance einen Akku zu erhalten...!!

Gruss

Black

Thanks for your explain , Forum ID is your forum username ,such as you ,your ID is "Serpent835"
      By the way , as I mentioned before ,the tester need to bear the local freight , according to the quotation from DHL , if you choose DHL collect ,the freight will be around 18 Euro . If you pay the freight to our account it will be around 7 Euro ,because we have contract with DHL , the freight will be more cheap . All quotation including Tax . When we publish the tester list will be enclose our paypal account , the tester could determine choose DHL collect or pay freight to us .

manny schrieb:

Hallo Eric,
      I did write my RC Web Forum and Moderator nick name
      "manny"
      in the field "FORUM ID"
      Was that right or am I now out of test?
      Best regards
      manny

I have been found your ID from our system ,so you are in the test .
      We will publish the tester list soon ,hopefully you will be on the list .

Now ,there is first 20 tester's name .
      Simon Heidfeld / Khamo
      ruhrpottcop / 96er@Drift
      ti.ros / weber2406
      manny / axs1990
      Heiko_Hoffmann2000 / ttubby
      miniracer / d0m1
      schmidt02 / Gluecksbaer
      lord sprint / speedstar02
      SquiZz / s.urfer
      iZzy / Thomas Schmitz
      As soon as they agree to pay the freight ,we will send free battery to them .
      We will publish the other tester's name very soon .
      Battery will be shipped on 15th July direct from our Germany warehouse .

Ich fände es schön, wenn hier die Tester auf dem Forum mal diese "Liste ausfüllen".. Ich fang einfach mal an und fände es schön wenn jeder mal etwas dazuschreibt. Vielleicht grad, welche Lade und Antriebstechnik verwendet wird. Vielleicht könnt ihr mir die Daten grad per PN schicken, sonst wird das hier ja ewig lang. Ich hoffe das geht hier so in Ordnung für euch

Auch wollte ich mich nochmals sehr bei Eric und seinem Team bedanken, dass sie diese Aktion gestartet haben.

Simon Heidfeld
      Khamo: Car: Tamiya TRF417; ESC: LRP Sphere Competition TC Spec / SP Citrix; Motor: LRP X11 17,5T / SP V3 13,5T; Charger: LRP Pulsar Touch
      ruhrpottcop: Car: Schumacher MI4CX; ESC: LRP SPX Zero; Motor: LRP X11 17,5T; Charger: LRP Pulsar Touch
      96er@Drift: Car: Kyosho Ultima RB5 (2WD Buggy); Charger: Graupner Ultramat 14 wit Balancer 5 Plus; ESC: GM Genius 40R (soon: GM Genius 120); Motor: GM Sport 13,5T; Servo: Graupner DES 807 BB MG /DES 708 BB MG; Receiver: Spektrum SR3100
      ti.ros: Car: Tamiya TB EVO IV and TeamAssociated SC10 4x4; Charger: LRP Pulsar 3 with LRP Precision Parallel LiPo Balancer; ESC´s: TW: LRP Sphere Competition 2007; SC: SXX TC Spec V2; Motor´s: TW: GM Dr. Speed 17,5T, Corally (old) 13,5T, maybe Speedpassion 9,5T; SC: LRP Vector X12L 5,5T
      weber2406: Car: Tamiya TRF417; Charger: LRP Pulsar 3 with LRP-Balancer / I-Charger; Motor: LRP 13,5T or 17,5T; ESC: SPX Zero und SXX SS V2, SP Pro 2.1; Lipos: GM and CS
      manny: Motor: Offroad 13,5T; TW with 13,5T and 17,5T; Charger: LRP Pulsar 3 with LRP Parallelbalancer; ESC and Motors from GM, LRP and Speedpassion
      axs1990
      Heiko_Hoffmann2000: 1.Car: Cyclone S; ESC: LRP SPX Zero; Motor: LRP Vector X11 17,5 Turn; Charger: LRP Pulsar 3 mit LRP Parallelbalancer
      2.Car: Cyclone TC; ESC: Sphere Competionen 2007; Motor: LRP Vector X11 17,5 Turns; Charger: LRP Pulsar 3 mit LRP Parallelbalancer
      Lipo´s: LRP 5300 mah and LRP 5900 mah
      ttubby
      miniracer
      d0m1: Car: Tamiya TB-03; Charger: IMAX B6 with Balancer; ESCs: LRP SPX Zero; Motors: LRP X12 StockSpec 13,5T, LRP X12 StockSpec 17,5T, LRP X12 StockSpec 21,5T
      schmidt02: Car´s: Xray T3 2011, Buggy, Shortcourse; Motor´s TW: 17,5t, Shortcourse 17,5T, Buggy 2wd 13,5T; Charger: Graupner Ultra Duo Plus 45; ESC: LRP SPX Zero; Lipos: LRP 5900 /GM 6200
      Gluecksbaer: ESC: LRP SPX Zero; Motor: LRP X11 17,5T; X12 17,5T; X12 10,5T Charger:Graupner Ultra Duo Plus 45
      lord sprint: Car: Sakura Zero, Charger: Graupner Ultramat 14 Plus; ESC: LRP SPX Zero; Motor: Corally 17,5; LRP X12 17,5; LRP X12 10,5
      speedstar02: Car: TeamAssociated SC10; Chargers: LRP Pulsar Competition 3 with LRP Precision Parallel LiPo Balancer / Graupner Ultramat; Motors: LRP X11/X12 17,5T
      SquiZz: Car: Schumacher; Charger: Orion; ESC: LRP SPX Zero; Motor: LRP x11 17,5T (soon x12 17,5 and 10,5T)
      s.urfer: Cars: Associated B4 and T4.1; Charger: Robitronic Overloader + LRP Precision Balancer; ESC: SpeedPassion Cirtix Stock & 21.5T Competition V3 Motor
      iZzy: Car: Corally RDX PHI ´09; Charger: Graupner Ultra Duo Plus 60; ESC: GM Genius 75; Motors: Corally 10,5 - 13,5 - 17,5, GM 10,5 - 13,5;
      Thomas Schmitz
      Highjumper
      niemand
      master89
      mucklmaxl
      Andreas Eckhardt
      Katoffelpuffer
      Thorsten Oechsler
      carbonfreak
      Thomas-G
      Nico Drell
      Ingo Kissling
      mcdomdom
      marvinpaul
      ThommyW
      scaramanga22
      SERPENT835
      In-xs: Cars: 2x Tamiya TT-01 mit Carson 16T (alt/neu); 1x TT01 mit Speedpassion 13.5T; 2x TT-01 mit Hobbywing 13T ; 2x TA-05 mit Carson 12T; 1x TB-03 mit Carson 12T; 1x 3Racing Sakura Zero S mit LRP SPX Zero und X12 13.5T; 1x LRP S10 TC mit Hobbywing 13T; Charger: IMAX Quatro B6, Duratrax Intelli ICE u.a.

For Eric:
      I say, that i would be pleased, if the guys which were the testers fill this list with the equipment which they are using for the Test. (e.g. Charger, ESC, Motor).
      I also want to thank you, that you started this campaign (is this the right word?), so we could test this batteries for free.
      TR-Design