Conrad Service in Mannheim

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Conrad Service in Mannheim

Hallo Leute,

So, I write in English unfortunately as the German in written is not so good! Hope you guys don't mind! I speak German well enough but always find it difficult to write... :11:

So two weeks ago I bought my Brushless Buggy from them, the in-expensive Reely. Was ok but started falling apart after two drives... :11: so naturally I went back to shop asking either for a refund or see if I can exchange it. Of course I was looked at as I don't know what! So that didn't work and I left.

Just yesterday I went in there to look for a 1/8 buggy and ended up getting the Team C Racing buggy, the seller didn't even want to take it off the shelf for me so i had to do it alone? Hello, I am spending 400 EUR on single purchase and get this service? Is that normal??

Anyway I will not be going there anymore, as the service really stinks there from my last two visits! Mind you, the first day when I bought the Reely I was server by a guy with absolutely great service and he even helped me the program the ESC for lipo batteries, while the guy yesterday that server me was really un-helpful! I want the good customer service where I spend my money!

So my first post on RCWEB guys :)

Gruß,
      Vlad

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von vlad ()