Bilder von Kyosho Dash I - 1970

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Bilder von Kyosho Dash I - 1970

Entschuldige mein English, aber ich kann nicht alles übersetzen....

I have found one very early Kyosho Dash I, which is probably one of the first three running prototypes ever.I have bought this car last friday from a guy who had found it amongst some stuff he bought at a 'garage sale'. The car is in mint shape! The Kyosho Dash I has been build in 1970 and it is the first RC-car produced by Kyosho. This car is based on the second prototype, as the engine is mounted straight. (The first prototype had a lay-down engine) This Kyosho is loaded with Enya 19 engine. The body is a Lola T70. The wheels are machined, as with the second prototype of Kyosho!. Length: 515mm, Width: 240mm, Height: 105mm.
      In October 1970, Kyosho demonstrated its three completed prototypes in front of industry members. The venue selected for the demonstration was the parking lot of the Kokuritsu Gekijo in Miyakezaka Tokyo. This car is probably one of these three prototypes, seen the Enya .19 engine and the machined wheels....

Pictures:

I have made some more pictures of it, which you can find through this link:

rc-junkies.nl/foto/index.php?list=21